This kitchen is a jewel of a space, administered by a coffee consulting company that has a quality control lab & office in the space as well.
If you are a baker, caterer, or other food business owner who needs to scale without worrying about buying equipment and administering a space, this is perfect for you.
- We are certified with the Oregon Department of Agriculture & Health Department
- Total square footage: 975 ft.
- 6-top commercial gas range
- commercial hood
- 5-rack convection oven
- 3 compartment sink and several other handwashing and dump sinks
- Standard size KitchenAid mixer
- Blendtec commercial blender
- Starbucks issue TurboChef for re-heating food
- 2 prep counters: 2x5 foot, and 3x4 foot
- Glass-washing dishwasher
- Many pots, pans, mixing bowls, and cooking utensils,
- large walk-in cooler
- chest freezer (50% available)
- decent dry storage (4-6 racks, 1x4 foot)
- Other perks:
- full size baker's rack
- no drama whatsoever
- Lots of parking
- Easy access from I-84 & 82nd Ave. 15 minutes from just about everywhere, including downtown.
- UE Boom for music while you're working.
- Beautiful, carefully-crafted location full of natural light.
- Handicap-friendly bathroom.
Pricing & requirements:
$20/hour OR negotiable monthly rate. NOTE: Scheduling occurs on a shared Google calendar. You will need to pay for all hours you have reserved on the calendar regardless of your usage. We will discuss your expected usage when you tour the kitchen and will charge you one month in advance, up front, and on a monthly basis deduct your actual usage.
We require you have either County or ODA Food Serve license, food handler certificate, and liability insurance; additionally you must NOT smoke in the building and observe our requirements re: not contaminating certain surfaces and equipment for our coffee consulting company. (They will all be clearly labelled, so very easy to avoid).
Best hours for this space are before 9 am and after 6 pm, since we use the space as an office and lab during regular business hours. Other hours are negotiable.
NOTE: We do not allow marijuana-based food products in our space, or very strong smells that could contaminate our lab equipment.