Learn how to sell coffee and have a successful business... without feeling like a sellout.
This masterclass is a comprehensive introduction to the simple system I've used to sell millions of pounds of coffee in many different aspects of the business. It's applicable to cafes and roasteries, subscriptions, importers, producers, and consultants.
What you'll get:
- On-demand access to 90-minute masterclass teaching my simple system to sell coffee + 30 min. Q&A
- Answers to 29 questions workshop attendees asked!
- My own template for introducing yourself to editors & writers for PR
- Slide Deck from class
- My Personal list of digital resources for marketing coffee
- A detailed list of ideas for new coffee products, launches, and offers
- A Basic branding checklist (do these things and your branding is sufficient to sell coffee)
- A basic copywriting checklist (the secret most people overlook that makes a huge difference in sales)
You'll come away from the class energized and inspired to approach new customers with grace and confidence.
Here's what attendees are saying:
"That was a fantastic workshop! Thank you so much for including us, for sharing your wisdom, and for hosting with such enthusiasm." — Ivana Chan, Onyx Coffee Lab
"I was just thinking about your class and the things you said. What fascinated me most was how well organized and - most importantly - brave. It's very telling of how honest and well thought out your few hours of speaking were. It was clear this was a condensation of wisdom in the best possible way. Please, please continue to do it. I learned so much." — Brandon Smyth, Loma Coffee
"Thanks for such an awesome webinar! I loved how you spoke to getting your face out there… and your piece on the “it factor” got my wheels spinning!" —Deejay Newell, Treeline Coffee
"I really appreciated the framework of the marketing aspect of coffee; I understand how you can develop a system of selling through these processes and really expect returns in the short and long run. I love seeing the application as well as your output. It made me inspired about our direction and it made me see the light at the end of the tunnel. All in all, I really enjoyed the webinar, I learned many many new ideas, reinforced a lot of concepts that I have been dabbling on, and more importantly put structure into those ideas. Thank you for sharing your knowledge; it really helped and opened my eyes to a bigger world." - Tidow Gothong, Current Coffee/Streem Coffee
"Wow, congrats!! I loved the workshop! I am now doing my whole website from scratch again! Jajaja!" —Ana Salazar, Terra Negra Trade